The First of Its Kind
The Malaysian Industry Compendium is the flagship publication of Eigis Consulting Group. The 2019/2020 edition marks the first edition of the publication, and contains a massive collection of critical statistics on 290 industries across all economic sectors in Malaysia.
42,300 statistical data points, 300+ pages, beautifully visualized.
That’s more than 140 data points per page on average.
Data visualization of 37,080 data points for enhanced clarity.
Critical Industry Statistics
Contains forecasted data for 2019 and 2020,
complete with historical data from 2016 to 2018.
Number of Players
Contributions to GDP
Industry Growth Rates
Data points also include Profit Margin, Employee Remuneration, Fix Asset Intensity, Contributions to National Job Creation, Salaries and Wages, and Establishment Formation.
We’ve built our database based on 70+ of the most authoritative sources of raw data, which were collected through Malaysia’s National Economic Census conducted every 5 years by the Government of Malaysia.
The most recent National Economic Census conducted in 2016 surveyed 700,000 companies in Malaysia, making it one of the most representative economic raw data sources available in Malaysia. Learn more.
National Economic Census
2011 & 2016
The 50 Most Established Industries in Malaysia Today
As Eigis’s flagship publication, the Malaysian Industry Compendium also evaluates and ranks the 50 most established industries in Malaysia based on our proprietory benchmarking matrix.
We also rank the:
- 50 Largest Industries by Market Size
- 50 Largest Industries by Contributions to GDP
- 50 Largest Industries by Job Creation
- 50 Largest Industries by Number of Industry Players
- 50 Largest Industries by Fix Assets
- 50 Most Productive Industries
- 50 Largest Revenues per Establishment
- 50 Largest Profits per Establishment
- 50 Largest Employment per Establishment
- 50 Largest Employee Remuneration per Establishment
290 Industries Covered +
310 Additional Industries
Covers 290 unique industries operating in: